Membership is remarkable value for money
Here are just some of the benefits you can get for less than £100 pa
Wandsworth is London’s largest inner city borough but it is not just large in area: it has more than 13,000 Vat payers. Most of those are small businesses and the best way to generate business when you’re small, is to network. Joining the Chamber will give you immediate access to the other Chamber members, through networking events and promotional opportunities.
Chamber visit to Battersea Power Station
The Chamber is a network of like-minded business people so you will automatically be able to obtain a preferred contact and service from another member. Many members provide discounted offers to other members for the products and services. Click here for the list and look for the £ symbol against the list of members.
There are several ways to promote your business through the Chamber in addition to networking at events:
- Offer a member-to-member benefit and have it listed in your entry
- Take advertising space on the website
- Provide advertorial copy to give wider public relations to your business
See more ......
The Fashion Business
Wandsworth Borough Council supports small business
Wandsworth Borough Council is known for being the most efficient borough in the Country. The Chamber works closely with its Economic Development Office and its Town Centre Management in helping bring start-ups and small business to thrive. The Mayor Cllr Jane Cooper has made it her mission to support SMEs in the Borough. Being a member will give you added status in your dealings with the Council.
Major developments in the Borough
There are major developments about to commence in the Borough, making it the London borough with the biggest development programme:
- The US embassy is about to move to Nine Elms Lane
- Battersea Power Station is about to commence construction at last
- New Covent Garden and the Flower Market are about to be redeveloped
- The gas holders at the bottom of Chelsea Bridge Road are to be demolished and the area redeveloped
- The Ram Brewery site in Wandsworth Town is about to obtain planning permission
The Chamber has a close relationship with these developers and through the Chamber you can obtain better access to them and added status.
Training and Development
The Chamber runs training and skills development seminars and workshops in conjunction with selected training organisations with a track record of success.
We’re here to help you
We run a business Advisory Centre click here for more information.
Don't hesitate - JOIN NOW!