Joining the Chamber Has Many Benefits
Connecting your business
The Wandsworth Chamber holds over 50 networking events annually and these events will connect you with key stakeholders and many local businesses. Members attend at preferential rates
- Members' details appear on the City Local Wandsworth directory and on the Chamber website giving you added exposure to Wandsworth Residents and hundreds of companies who access these sources of information
Supporting your business
- Wandsworth Chamber has an influential voice in the local decision making process. The Chamber enjoys a close working relationship with Wandsworth Council and its senior officers, affording the Chamber the opportunity to report matters of concern and receive up-to-date information about developments in the borough.
- Wandsworth Borough Council is represented on the Chamber's Executive. Our Partnership with the Council provides information and contacts and opportunities that are invaluable to members.
Promoting your business
- Members can post Special Offers and Member's Offers on the Chamber website and have them emailed to members free of charge.
- Members can use Chamber's Newsline and NewsOnline to promote their businesses with free editorials or advertising.
- The Chamber has a close relationship with all the local papers leading to suitable stories being regularly placed free of charge..
- Members can use the 'Trusted Chamber Member' logo on their websites and in marketing messages
- Members can use the WWW.CITYLOCAL.CO.UK/WANDSWORTH to promote their business to Wandsworth and the wider London residential and business communities